There are a few ways your customers can clean out their vessels – I will tell you what I do with the Julie Clarke Candle vessels. Remember all our vessels are porcelain.
Sometimes if I have a few vessels I want to clean out together this is what I do-
- Boil enough water in a saucepan so vessels are just sitting in the water (water should come less than halfway up the vessel)
- Let water simmer and pop vessels in for a minute or two depending on how much wax left.
- This will loosen up the wax and it should pop out and you can clean any residue with a cloth.
Alternatively some people do the following;
- Pour hot water from the kettle into the vessel
- Leave vessel for a few minutes and residue wax should rise to the surface in disc form and you just pop it out.
- Again, clean out residue wax with cloth.
- Make sure you do not pour any residue wax down the sink as this will clog up your system and you might have to call a plumber!
If you are interested in stocking our candles and diffusers, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 00353 91 654002 – we will be delighted to help you.